XF 2.0 Getting error in my xenforo setup

Themehunk

I am getting this message in my forum

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object
  • src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php:263
How can i overcome from this issue.

In the Server Error Log in the Admin CP if you click on this entry, there should be more info including the stack trace and request state. They will be required to accurately troubleshoot the issue.

Hello @Chris D

This is what i can see when clicked.

Stack trace :

Code:
src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(263): XF::handlePhpError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/themehunk...', 263, Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php(24): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->isDiscouraged()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(117): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->preDispatchType('List', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Controller->preDispatch('List', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'list', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

And Request State :

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(9) "/support/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Please check this.

Thank You

How often do you receive these logs? Do you have any add-ons running?

The code it's falling over on is fairly common and we've not seen it reported before.

Top Bottom