My website is using Wordpress, now I want to switch to Xenforo, is there any way to transfer data?

1. My website is using Wordpress, now I want to switch to Xenforo, is there any way to transfer data?
2. and i want to have a beautiful xenforo homepage, is there any way?

Bảo dưỡng định kỳ cho xe ô tô VinFast là một yếu tố cực kỳ quan trọng .webp

and i want to have a beautiful xenforo homepage, is there any way?
Yes. Use a page node as home page and widgets. I highly recommend @Russ from Pixel Exit for custom design work and styles. He just did a great design on my new site I'm launching. I'm also using a design of his on my original site.

I recommend @Bob 's Article Management System (AMS ) for a CMS to replace posting articles.

You'd import into XF into threads and then convert the threads to articles... Although there might somewhere be a direct word press to AMS importer somewhere.

Maybe this one:

For design, you need to search for xenforo themes.

Good luck.
This won't transfer WordPress over to Xenforo. Its a bridge, not a converter. It does import users, but not WordPress content.

but not WordPress content.
But it can be done it seems (at least back in the old days)

But it can be done it seems (at least back in the old days)

It requires comfort with SQL, doesn't work "as-is" due to hard coded values, assumes both WP are XP are in the same database, and the queries would need to be updated for XF 2 table changes. Back then the solution was okay, but not great, when there weren't any other options. It doesn't handle attachments, doesn't convert HTML to BBCode, and doesn't take into account URL redirection.

I'm familiar with handling WP to XF conversions, and I've reached out the to op via conversation message. Russ at pixelexit.com is my recommendation for the design work. :-)

Có lẽ cái này:

Về thiết kế thì bạn cần kiếm các theme xenforo.

Chúc may mắn.
tks very much

Can I ask if using xenforo is infected with malicious code? I use wordpress very often and get infected with malicious code that drops SEO rankings too, the website is indexed with a lot of errors from the ad sites that link to

file-1642133139303_1642133139255.webp

I rarely get hit with spam.. and I find a lot of entries in my spam log regularly simply using what is built in. If you have more problems, there are a couple of great paid add-ons that can help, but I haven't needed them yet.

I want to ask: when users upload images to the web but the size is too large, does xenforo have the feature to compress the image for lightness? (e.g. 1000 MB automatically compresses to only 200 MB by default for web sites) because users often do not know how to compress images by themselves, which runs out of storage space quickly.

Top Bottom