My vB Mods for Free to anyone who likes to port them to xenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroHellas

Hello,

Having already 2 surgeries this year, I'm feeling very weak to continue upgrading and supporting my vB mods. Even if doctors are saying that I'm going well, I don't believe that I'll recover soon to be able for anytype of mental work. That's why I decided to give full copyright permissions to anyonw who has the knowledge to port them to xenForo. The only rule that applies is that they must be 100% Free to all licensed members of this community. Apart it, of course there are some benefits for you:

1. You can get donations (!!)
  2. You can get money from copyright removal.
  3. You can get money by offering services like installation, custom modifications etc. Important notice: You can't port it as standalone PHP script even for free.

My active mods for vB4 are:
  1. microCART (MOTM for October)
  2. microSUPPORT
  3. microDATING
  4. microNEWSLETTER
  5. microCLASSIFIEDS
  6. microINVOICE
My mods (the most importants) for vB3 are:
  1. vbClubs (3+ times better than vB Social Groups) supporting Clubs with Forums, Blogs, Photo and Video gallery, Classifieds with the online payments, Donations, Events and many more.
  2. vbEngine, a module which can helps you to turn your forum to a Portal with just one module. Just setup a category to works as Classifieds, another one as Articles, another one as Reviews (with 3 types of ratings/reviews, plus unlimited rating questions) etc etc. Needs a bit more time for the original configuration, but its a worth of waiting.
In case that you want to use them as commercial modules, you must buy them. Contact me for details.

I wish all of you health, happiness and success to your business
Maria

Hi Maria,

That is really generous. I hope you do get better real soon, so you can actually do some mod work for xenForo yourself. We'd really look forward to it. Keep your chin up!:)

xenDach

Most generous, Maria. I hope you are well enough soon to resume your coding should you wish to do so.

Best of luck with your health Maria, Is there a demo anywhere for vbEngine it sounds interesting?

Maria, best of luck with your recovery. I know from just one surgery how badly it drains you so I can't even imagine how two must have. My thoughts and prayers for your continued recovery goes well. Liz

I was always impressed with your work Maria.
But as Edrondol says it's your health that matters most. So take good care and welcome back when you're stronger one day. I know what long recovery is like. It goes up and down, up and down. But it does go up!

Here are a few screenshots of whats been done already
adminaffbanneredit.webpadminaffbanners.webpadminaffsettings.webpadminioncubesettings.webpadminlicenseoptions.webpadminmainpage.webpadminmultivendersettings.webpadminsettings.webpagreements.webpgateways.webpmessages.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom