• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My vB Mods for Free to anyone who likes to port them to xenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Having already 2 surgeries this year, I'm feeling very weak to continue upgrading and supporting my vB mods. Even if doctors are saying that I'm going well, I don't believe that I'll recover soon to be able for anytype of mental work. That's why I decided to give full copyright permissions to anyonw who has the knowledge to port them to xenForo. The only rule that applies is that they must be 100% Free to all licensed members of this community. Apart it, of course there are some benefits for you:

1. You can get donations (!!)
  2. You can get money from copyright removal.
  3. You can get money by offering services like installation, custom modifications etc. Important notice: You can't port it as standalone PHP script even for free.

My active mods for vB4 are:
  1. microCART (MOTM for October)
  2. microSUPPORT
  3. microDATING
  4. microNEWSLETTER
  5. microCLASSIFIEDS
  6. microINVOICE
My mods (the most importants) for vB3 are:
  1. vbClubs (3+ times better than vB Social Groups) supporting Clubs with Forums, Blogs, Photo and Video gallery, Classifieds with the online payments, Donations, Events and many more.
  2. vbEngine, a module which can helps you to turn your forum to a Portal with just one module. Just setup a category to works as Classifieds, another one as Articles, another one as Reviews (with 3 types of ratings/reviews, plus unlimited rating questions) etc etc. Needs a bit more time for the original configuration, but its a worth of waiting.
In case that you want to use them as commercial modules, you must buy them. Contact me for details.

I wish all of you health, happiness and success to your business
Maria

xenDach

Hi Maria,

That is really generous. I hope you do get better real soon, so you can actually do some mod work for xenForo yourself. We'd really look forward to it. Keep your chin up!:)

xenDach

Kier

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Most generous, Maria. I hope you are well enough soon to resume your coding should you wish to do so.

Elizabeth

Maria, best of luck with your recovery. I know from just one surgery how badly it drains you so I can't even imagine how two must have. My thoughts and prayers for your continued recovery goes well. Liz

Morgain

I was always impressed with your work Maria.
But as Edrondol says it's your health that matters most. So take good care and welcome back when you're stronger one day. I know what long recovery is like. It goes up and down, up and down. But it does go up!

Status
Not open for further replies.