1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My vB Mods for Free to anyone who likes to port them to xenForo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MicroHellas, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MicroHellas

MicroHellas New Member

Hello,

Having already 2 surgeries this year, I'm feeling very weak to continue upgrading and supporting my vB mods. Even if doctors are saying that I'm going well, I don't believe that I'll recover soon to be able for anytype of mental work. That's why I decided to give full copyright permissions to anyonw who has the knowledge to port them to xenForo. The only rule that applies is that they must be 100% Free to all licensed members of this community. Apart it, of course there are some benefits for you:

1. You can get donations (!!)
    2. You can get money from copyright removal.
    3. You can get money by offering services like installation, custom modifications etc. Important notice: You can't port it as standalone PHP script even for free.

My active mods for vB4 are:
    1. microCART (MOTM for October)
    2. microSUPPORT
    3. microDATING
    4. microNEWSLETTER
    5. microCLASSIFIEDS
    6. microINVOICE
    My mods (the most importants) for vB3 are:
    1. vbClubs (3+ times better than vB Social Groups) supporting Clubs with Forums, Blogs, Photo and Video gallery, Classifieds with the online payments, Donations, Events and many more.
    2. vbEngine, a module which can helps you to turn your forum to a Portal with just one module. Just setup a category to works as Classifieds, another one as Articles, another one as Reviews (with 3 types of ratings/reviews, plus unlimited rating questions) etc etc. Needs a bit more time for the original configuration, but its a worth of waiting.
    In case that you want to use them as commercial modules, you must buy them. Contact me for details.

I wish all of you health, happiness and success to your business
    Maria

Jarod, Veer, shenmuee and 14 others like this.
  2. xenDach

xenDach Active Member

Hi Maria,

That is really generous. I hope you do get better real soon, so you can actually do some mod work for xenForo yourself. We'd really look forward to it. Keep your chin up!:)

xenDach

3. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

Love her mods.. Please port them someone:)

4. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your health-trouble, Maria. Best of luck with your recovery. And thanks for your generous offer.

Digital Doctor likes this.
  5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the very best for a speedy recovery :)

6. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

Very generous, indeed. Best of luck with your recovery.

7. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Most generous, Maria. I hope you are well enough soon to resume your coding should you wish to do so.

8. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

Best of luck with your health Maria, Is there a demo anywhere for vbEngine it sounds interesting?

9. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Maria, best of luck with your recovery. I know from just one surgery how badly it drains you so I can't even imagine how two must have. My thoughts and prayers for your continued recovery goes well. Liz

10. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

Best of luck with your health recovery, Maria.

11. Edrondol

Edrondol Well-Known Member

Screw the addons - it's your health that matters. Good call in your priorities.

12. Micheal

Micheal Well-Known Member

I have started porting microcart over to this forum system.
    Im the new owner of the microcart and microsupport systems that maria started.

Hyperion, erich37, ankurs and 2 others like this.
  13. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I was always impressed with your work Maria.
    But as Edrondol says it's your health that matters most. So take good care and welcome back when you're stronger one day. I know what long recovery is like. It goes up and down, up and down. But it does go up!

14. Micheal

Micheal Well-Known Member

Here are a few screenshots of whats been done already
    adminaffbanneredit.png adminaffbanners.png adminaffsettings.png adminioncubesettings.png adminlicenseoptions.png adminmainpage.png adminmultivendersettings.png adminsettings.png agreements.png gateways.png messages.png

Paul, M@rc and Allan like this.
  15. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.