XF 1.4 My site is too slow

Heavy

Hi,

My site is very slow, if someone want to help me i can give some money PM me! (My budget is very low so dont expect much)

Sometimes it load's for like 7 seconds :)

Any tips? If you want my forum link, type PM because i don't want people find my posts from SEO's

Thanks,

Heavy

This is an investigative process.

What kind of server? Shared, VPS, dedicated?

Enable debug mode by adding this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['debug'] = 1;

That will add load stats to the bottom of the page, as well as a link to fully explain the queries on the page. That may help to isolate the problem. For example, if the load stats indicate a 7 second load time then you know XF itself is slow to load as opposed to your connection to the server.

You should also check your server load. Run the "top" command on your server to see load stats. Maybe your server is out of memory or has a process that is hogging CPU cycles. The "top" stats may reveal this.

If you need one of us to take a look then you should submit a ticket with your forum URL and server login:

https://xenforo.com/customers/

Hi,

My site is very slow, if someone want to help me i can give some money PM me! (My budget is very low so dont expect much)

Sometimes it load's for like 7 seconds :)

Any tips? If you want my forum link, type PM because i don't want people find my posts from SEO's

Thanks,

Heavy
Just a quick note on this, I experienced the same thing and a PHP upgrade on my server solved it Check the version that you're running (if it's a dedicated) and have it upgraded if it's really old. The change made a huge difference, so hopefully it helps you if your situation ends up being similar ;)

Just a quick note on this, I experienced the same thing and a PHP upgrade on my server solved it Check the version that you're running (if it's a dedicated) and have it upgraded if it's really old. The change made a huge difference, so hopefully it helps you if your situation ends up being similar ;)
Hi, Im running PHP version 5.6 o_O

Thanks,

Heavy

OK, then that's not it :( Do you have TapaTalk installed by chance? I noticed this morning after re-adding that last night that it was bogging things down badly and I had to disable it.
Well it could be. We don't know any of the other setup details for PHP. A badly configured PHP5.6 is going to be just as slow as a badly configured PHP5.3

Top Bottom