• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 my site is slow if i log in

hello guys , after i Upgraded my site to 1.1.2
my site is so slow just on my account i think
because if i try in the same time by using different Browser its so fast but as a visitor not my account
i hope someone understand me

not all the time just in sometime

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It could also be add-on related if guests and visitors are affected differently.

As it has started happening after upgrading, check for outdated templates and revert and reapply any customisations.

Also make sure your add-ons and style are compatible with the version of XenForo you are running.

Try deleting your browser cache and doing a forced refresh on your homepage to reload all the JS.
i did but still :(

It could also be add-on related if guests and visitors are affected differently.

As it has started happening after upgrading, check for outdated templates and revert and reapply any customisations.

Also make sure your add-ons and style are compatible with the version of XenForo you are running.
all what i have is XenPorta © Jason Axelrod from 8WayRun.Com nothing nothing else

and i had the same problem before but not that mush as now

Attachments

Andy.N

Create a new account and log in with it. If it's fine, there is some settings on your main account that causes this.
Did you set yourself on discouraged list? Just checking.

Andy , its fine on any other account just on my account , and i don't know what do you mean by (discouraged list?) and how do i find it