Can't Access My Site Once I Login To Admin

fraby

I noticed a bunch of spam on my site this morning, so I went to login and it just takes me to a blank white page. After that I can't even hit Back and see the page. So I tried the same thing in a different browser and on my phone, once I hit LOGIN I just get a blank white screen. Any idea what the problem is? My first thought was somehow the spammers blocked admin logins so their spam can't get deleted, but I'm not sure how realistic that is...

OK, i'm able to get in that way. Spam Log is showing about 1 new log per minute. And over 1000 pages of them. Is there any way to just purge that out?

Is there any way to get to my approval queue from the admin side? Since I can't get on my site if i'm logged in. Or even just delete everything in the approval queue all at once?

Last edited:
For anyone that has the same problem, I just figured it out. I know very little about programming and mysql and all that stuff, so I'll just share what I did with anyone else that knows as little as me.

I got into my site's PHPmyAdmin files in my hosting cpanel.
I clicked on: xf_approval_queue
Then manually deleted 74 pages full of crap that was waiting in the approval queue. After that I was able to log onto my site without any errors.

Top Bottom