Implemented My Resources

John L.

Not quite sure if this has already been requested...

I would like to see a sub-menu called "My Resources". This lists out all the resources I have downloaded making it easy for me to find all the things I have downloaded/installed. But here is the twist. This can get rather useless if you're downloading, testing and then uninstalling a lot of resources. So, perhaps having an option where someone can remove a resource from their "My Resource" list.

Any thoughts?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
If you are set to automatically watch threads you reply to, you'll automatically watch a resource that you download.

If you are set to automatically watch threads you reply to, you'll automatically watch a resource that you download.
I see, but what if I don't want to watch threads automatically I reply to? I hate getting all those emails about responses especially if I just have a quick response. But I would like to automatically have my downloads added. Perhaps adding it as an option?

I see, but what if I don't want to watch threads automatically I reply to? I hate getting all those emails about responses especially if I just have a quick response. But I would like to automatically have my downloads added. Perhaps adding it as an option?
Use the option to watch but without email notifications?

Watching doesn't work for me.

I could be watching for a lot of reasons - variations on Maybe. Maybe it might develop the way I want .... Maybe it's right but I'm waiting for a support response/ or custom detail. Maybe it might suit me later but not top priority now.

Depending on priority I might/ might not want notifications.

All that is completely separate from - Downloaded (not yet used) - Installed - Disabled + reason why.

It covers all the Maybe stuff to use Watching.
Downloaded / Installed/ Disabled needs its own tags.
DL is automatic. This should trigger a query email 3 days later "Did you install? has everything gone smoothly? If not please let $username (dev) know. If all is well please click this link to update your status to Installed."

Top Bottom