My pre-sales question(s)

siLest

Hello!

I would like to purchase XenForo but was wondering if the licence was a monthly or yearly thing? Would love to know this ASAP as I am wanting to purchase this.

Also would like to know what the themes are that the main minecraft servers use... really nice and love the style!

Thanks
~ siLest

The license costs $140 and includes 12 months support and upgrades. After the 12 months is up, you can carry on using the license forever, without paying anything extra. Should an update be released that you want after that time, or you require support, then you would need to pay $40 to renew the support and upgrades for another 12 months.

You pay $140 and you get a XenForo license and that initial purchase includes 12 months technical support and upgrades to new versions.

After the first 12 months, if you require ticket support or wish to upgrade to a new version, an additional 12 months costs $40. You don't have to purchase the renewal, but if you don't then you won't get access to new versions until you renew and your support will be limited to what is provided here on the forum.

Okay, so what do these upgrades consist of?
New features and bug fixes.

Okay, now I understand.

Thanks for all the help! You guys reply fast :P

Also, do any of you know what themes the minecraft servers use? Is there somewhere where I can look at s bunch of good themes?

Also... if I purchase a theme and apply on the forum I created, can I change the logo I get made at the top centre?

Top Bottom