My iMac hates Xenforo.com. Why?

glorify

XF.com here loads partially or not at all on my iMac. I use the same network my Windows laptop can connect to XF on wirelessly.

It is timing out now as I post this from my phone.

The same thing happens in Chrome, Safari, and FF. No other websites are a problem. What do I need to investigate?

Here is a screen of a partial load from my iMac

Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 8.28.42 PM.webp

My iMac is working fine with xenForo as well. This probably won't fix it but... are the browsers up to date on your iMac? If they are, try completely clearing your cache.

I have different machines as well, but this is specific to my mac and this problem. Very irritating to say the least. I have tried to clear my cache, etc, but happens on all 3 browsers, so it has to be something in the machine somewhere.

It certainly isn't a hardware problem even if it seems like it, your iMac is fine, that much you can be sure of. Try resetting your router or internet connection.

Good luck Glorify! No clue here either, our Mac Pro and iMac's are all flawless on XF in all browsers.
Wish I had more useful input...

Here is a list of basic things you can try in Safari: http://macosx.com/tech-support/mac/some-websites-not-loading/16893.html

I assume your system is already up-to-date?
Yes system is up to date. I will take a peek at that page tonight, but it looks like it's mainly for Safari, but I have the problem on all 3 browsers. Thanks.

Do you see the same problems here? http://casualplayers.org/forums/
No. No problems there.

Tried from my iMac just not--unusable. I took a took a couple of screens, the most common thing that happens. The page most often just sits there and doesn't load completely.

Running OS 10.6.7

Screen shot 2011-04-07 at 7.33.07 AM.webp Screen shot 2011-04-07 at 7.33.03 AM.webp

I get this problem with Chrome a lot, a hard refresh usually fixes it for me. Never have this problem with any browser other than Chrome.

Top Bottom