XF 2.2 My fourm won't load on desktop

DigNap15

Hello
I woke up this morning and my forum will not load on my desktop
I am on Firefox, but it wont load from Edge either.

I noticed this new icon at the top left of my url

Any suggestions

Attachments

• Firefox Xenforo.webp
    Firefox Xenforo.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 24
I have banned some IP ranges that have no users from my country, in an enadavour to stop hackers and spammers accessing my site 24 7 and causing lots of error messages in my webhost and using my banwidth
I realise that in trying to stop people from China, Russia and Ukraine, I will be stopping access to other people.

I really want to add Cloudfare, so that I can ban some countries.

My forum is really aimed at my own country, but I do have a few members from other countries

Well, as you can see you have managed with all of that to royally **** up access to your site. You might want to go back and undo what you did. And then if you still want to ban certain countries, use one the Xenforo third party addons and skip Cloudflare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone
I got my forum going again
It was a problem with my web host, they had upgraded their systems and my cache got overloaded, and they cleared it for me.

Well, as you can see you have managed with all of that to royally f*** up access to your site. You might want to go back and undo what you did. And then if you still want to ban certain countries, use one the Xenforo third party addons and skip Cloudflare.
Thanks for that suggestion, I'll have a look at some of those add-ons

Top Bottom