My forum for guitar players

PeteMarko

The link is for my forum which is part of my main website. The website is called GuitarPlayers.Online and is a general resource for guitar players. The site provides a blog, product reviews, and tips and tricks for guitar players from beginners to advanced.

The forum is a chat forum for guitar players who can discuss all and anything to do with guitars or guitar playing.

The website and forum are works in progress, I have just upgraded the forum with Pixel Exit.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pete

Guitar Players Online

I've been playing guitar for 50 years and will register on your forum. I took a quick look at it and wanted to let you know the Community link on the homepage wasn't working for me. Good luck with the forum.

I've been playing guitar for 50 years and will register on your forum. I took a quick look at it and wanted to let you know the Community link on the homepage wasn't working for me. Good luck with the forum.
I'm glad you pointed that out, It was confusing so I have made it easier, when you click on the "Community link" on the main site, it will open a drop-down box that now contains a link " Click here and see you in the forum".

Look forward to seeing you there, 50 years as a player is a lot of experience.

It works, but it's not a direct link to the community, the click opens a menu that allows you to click on the link See you on the forums
Yes your correct, I have hopefully made it a little less confusing with with just one link which says "click here and see you in the forum"

Thanks for your feedback

Top Bottom