My ebook hit #1 on Amazon!

craigiri

I guess this is what happens when you offer things free! My book is #1 in the free category of General Tech and Reference (see screenshot).

The book is on free promo until Sunday evening, so download it if you have interest in the subject of hobby quadcopters and drones (aerial robotics).
http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-Quadcopters-Drones-ebook/dp/B00DBJQKD8

Screen Shot 2013-06-29 at 11.02.09 PM.webp

I guess this is what happens when you offer things free! My book is #1 in the free category of General Tech and Reference (see screenshot).

The book is on free promo until Sunday evening, so download it if you have interest in the subject of hobby quadcopters and drones (aerial robotics).
http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-Quadcopters-Drones-ebook/dp/B00DBJQKD8

View attachment 50241

Amazing !

Did the ebook help the forum traffic ?

People always say Forums are successful because of good content. Obviously most sites will never make their own ebook ! What's been the effect of the ebook on your Xenforo forum ?

:)

DD, it's all helping together. The forum is very new and has not hit critical mass, but I consider it successful. Lately I have had people signing up who said they read about it in the book!

The book is still selling well - even for money - and I now have a print version. This was done through Amazon Createspace, so it is sold all over the world and available on Amazon and elsewhere. The print version is $5.99, but I actually make more money on the digital copies which are $2.99.

I am selling at least twice as many as my best expectations. I am pleased.....and not going to complain about the extra money either!

ebook - I am selling at least twice as many as my best expectations. I am pleased.....and not going to complain about the extra money either!
Sweet :)

If we only had a killer wiki-like Pages addon where power users and admins could create the content for your next books for you.
Think about what this ebook experience taught you .... and figure out how to get the community creating content for the next ebooks (or even just version two of your current e-book).

:)

Top Bottom