1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ebook hit #1 on Amazon!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by craigiri, Jun 30, 2013.

1. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

2. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Thanks Craig, shared it with someone who is interested in copters. (y)
    craigiri likes this.
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Great job dude!
  4. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

5. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

very nice..
  6. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

I am about to share this book to my friends. Great stuff thanks and I wish you the best in your life
  7. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Congratulations Craig!
  8. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Amazing !

Did the ebook help the forum traffic ?

People always say Forums are successful because of good content. Obviously most sites will never make their own ebook ! What's been the effect of the ebook on your Xenforo forum ?

9. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

10. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

DD, it's all helping together. The forum is very new and has not hit critical mass, but I consider it successful. Lately I have had people signing up who said they read about it in the book!

The book is still selling well - even for money - and I now have a print version. This was done through Amazon Createspace, so it is sold all over the world and available on Amazon and elsewhere. The print version is $5.99, but I actually make more money on the digital copies which are $2.99.

I am selling at least twice as many as my best expectations. I am pleased.....and not going to complain about the extra money either!
    Digital Doctor and 0xym0r0n like this.
  11. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

That's great!
  12. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Sweet :)

If we only had a killer wiki-like Pages addon where power users and admins could create the content for your next books for you.
    Think about what this ebook experience taught you .... and figure out how to get the community creating content for the next ebooks (or even just version two of your current e-book).

13. BoostN

BoostN Active Member

I just signed up. Possibly a new hobby?? :D Congrats on the book sales :)
    craigiri likes this.