Multiple license discount?

steven s

I didn't notice if there would be multiple license discounts.
I figure 3 licenses doesn't require 3 times the support.

My mistake. I somehow must have misread Floris' response. In that case, I'll still be interested in investing in a number of XF licenses regardless; a bulk discount would have been nice, but the reduction of $40 per license is already a very inviting premise.

Will be looking to buy 2 off the bat regardless, but would certainly be interested in more if there was some sort of bulk discount - just in case the extra interest is valuable data to you guys.

$40.00 off the $140.00 is already a 28.5% discount :p

:P which is great if you know exactly how many licenses you'll ever need in the first day of beta, but for a larger investment (of more licenses) it's usually better to wait and get a better idea of the limitations of the software, how users are reacting to it, how easy it is to make do what you want etc :P

All of that is quite difficult to do within a day xD

:p which is great if you know exactly how many licenses you'll ever need in the first day of beta, but for a larger investment (of more licenses) it's usually better to wait and get a better idea of the limitations of the software, how users are reacting to it, how easy it is to make do what you want etc :p

All of that is quite difficult to do within a day xD
100% true. But after you have evaluated, there may be a bulk discount in place.

i had wish they had consider a service where an existing customer can buy a new license at a smallish discount based on how many licenses he owns... in addition to bulk discount scheme. not everyone would be in a position to buy multiple licenses in one go. but a lot of us might be tempted to buy more (individual at a time) in the future.

Top Bottom