Multiple Accounts Detection [Deleted]

I like your plugin, it's a must have feature, however can you implement an action so that it just logs the multiple users to a thread or text file or PMs just the admin? I need to be able to double check for sure before sending out a ban or alerting the users that we've realized they have multiple accounts. My forum is private so multiple accounts are taken pretty seriously.

Thanks keep up the good work.

I like your plugin, it's a must have feature, however can you implement an action so that it just logs the multiple users to a thread or text file or PMs just the admin? I need to be able to double check for sure before sending out a ban or alerting the users that we've realized they have multiple accounts. My forum is private so multiple accounts are taken pretty seriously.
This is a great improvement idea, I had not thought about that :)

Does this modification have a feature where you can add certain members to an exclusion list and not be counted as having more than one account? My wife, son and daughter also have accounts on my site. Also some members have invited family members to the site and they are in the same household and such do share an IP. This is an important feature for me site, as it is often family orientated, if the feature isn't included are there any plans of including a feature such as this in the near future?

Thanks.

Does this modification have a feature where you can add certain members to an exclusion list and not be counted as having more than one account? My wife, son and daughter also have accounts on my site. Also some members have invited family members to the site and they are in the same household and such do share an IP. This is an important feature for me site, as it is often family orientated, if the feature isn't included are there any plans of including a feature such as this in the near future?
Currently only administrator accounts are ignored. This is an additional option that I could add :)

Currently only administrator accounts are ignored. This is an additional option that I could add :)

This would be great, would make this mod more handy for family forums. I'll be sure to install it if such a feature was included in a future update :D

I have tested now with about 10 accounts or so, newly created from 1 pc. And it gave 1 of them a conversation that this was an already existing account (IP Based).
Installed fine, setup was easy, but it's just not working as intended for me. I am on version 1.3.3.

So 1 out of 10 times was not really good. I am sure this is on my side, and I have done something wrong, but anyone possible to point me in the correct direction?

I did install this and the older add-on mentioned in this post at the same time, but disabled the older one when it didn't work as intended. Even uninstalled it to test again, still no luck.

Maybe I have to uninstall both, and delete all files, then re-install?

Yeah I live by the vb "Multiple Login Detector" plugin that uses cookies. We've caught tons of sockupuppets. Please update with cookies. I'm willing to pay a few bucks for this.

Instead of banning the user.. can you add an option just to reject registration for the user that registers with the same ip ?

Top Bottom