Multiple Account Detection Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

Nobita, thanks for implementing some of the suggestions. I suspect that you may have misunderstood the suggestions.
You have added the function to search for similar account names, domain names, etc. This is nice but different functionality.
I suggest that if accounts have the same IP then make a calculation.
The calculation shows if accounts with the same IP are the same person.
example:
5 accounts are found with the same IP.
maybe these are the same person. Maybe these are different people.
To find out the addon needs to compare the accounts.
first check if the 5 accounts have similar names and give this a score of 20 points.
Let's assume that 2 accounts have similar names.
Then check the 5 accounts for similar email and give this a score of 10 points.
lets assume that 3 accounts have similar email. These accounts will get 10 points in the calculation.
Then check everything else and give points for each factor.
Calculate the total points for each account.
Now that each account has points we can say if each account is the same person or not.
we can do it like this:
0-10 points: not the same person.
20-30 points: likely the same person.
40-50 points: the same person.

Does that make sense?
5 accounts are found with the same IP.
This is already in the first release :) But only give list of users using same IP :)
As I read your request seems Its go to over of Addon

This is already in the first release :) But only give list of users using same IP :)
As I read your request seems Its go to over of Addon
Could you please rephrase? I do not understand what you mean.

Will you implement the calculation score to identify the likelihood of the accounts being operated by the same person?

Will you implement the calculation score to identify the likelihood of the accounts being operated by the same person?
Sorry for my english. I'll consider with your suggestion in next release. I will respond later :)

I am getting detections using this - but I dont know what exactly your detecting... The report doesn't show what other user or ID conflicts. Seems its logging everyone who goes to my site.
using 1.2 RC2

Here is screenshot:

multidetect.webp

I am getting detections using this - but I dont know what exactly your detecting... The report doesn't show what other user or ID conflicts. Seems its logging everyone who goes to my site.
using 1.2 RC2

Here is screenshot:

View attachment 52301
Do you selected special groups for passing this Addon?
What do you mean by this?

Which information?
The first visitor login into your site, this Addon save some information so when visitor clear cookie addon don't check again

Do you selected special groups for passing this Addon?

The first visitor login into your site, this Addon save some information so when visitor clear cookie addon don't check again

Huh? I don'd understand your english.

Here is another list of a bunch of them. I used to run the old multiple detection system from another person here, and it worked great. it would say "UserName 1" has multiple personalities as "UserName 2"

Your doesnt say who else/what other account he/she has.

detected.webp

Here is my config:

settings.webp

Huh? I don'd understand your english.

Here is another list of a bunch of them. I used to run the old multiple detection system from another person here, and it worked great. it would say "UserName 1" has multiple personalities as "UserName 2"

Your doesnt say who else/what other account he/she has.

View attachment 52323

Here is my config:

View attachment 52324
Sorry for my explaining, with the next features i will add who have multiple accounts, and at this time my addon detected all accounts (who dont have permission to passing).
As i saw your config you didn't selected any 'exclude group' so this Addon will detected all users

I guess I dont understand your add-on I bought :(

I want to detect people who has multiple accounts on my system.

Why would I want to exclude a group? Why would it detect everyone? are you saying everyone has multiple accounts on my system?

Everyone who logs onto my system is getting "Detected". I dont want to detected when they log in again :) I want to detect when they have multiple user ID's (accounts)

Last edited:
I guess I dont understand your add-on I bought :(

I want to detect people who has multiple accounts on my system.

Why would I want to exclude a group? Why would it detect everyone? are you saying everyone has multiple accounts on my system?
Sorry for my english :( I'm will try to using google translate explainning when I come back :(

Nobita.Kun updated Multiple Account Detection Tools with a new update entry:

Version 0.57 releasing!!

Change log:
Consider to checking who have multiple accounts in forum. This using base: similar usernames, gender, timezone, emails and birthdays (birthdays only support for xenForo 1.2+ ). Instead of detected all members login now Add-on only detected member who have multiple accounts. But Addon will detected all visitor register :)

How to use Addon in new version.
I'm recommend uninstall then install addon again :)
To get new update please...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This newest version already got it.

seems detect each user as double account or whatever.

But Addon will detected all visitor register

user with similar email or usernames will detect as double account.

as i understand

seems detect each user as double account or whatever.

user with similar email or usernames will detect as double account.

as i understand
When user login, Addon will check similar usernames, similar email and gender, language, birthday, (Of course using same IP) will be consider to detected multiple account :)

Top Bottom