Multiple Account Detection Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

In next release allow disable with users try to make multiple accounts. And consider to checking if user multiple login or register from same browser instead of using same users usernames, emails, etc...

Nobita.Kun updated Multiple Account Detection Tools with a new update entry:

Version 0.58 releasing!?!

Some changes from version 0.58: Instead of using many calculator for detected users, now Its will detected someone using multiple accounts login same browser. :)
New features:
Now allow disable users when users try to register new accounts, its only applied with cookie was save before.

To get new update please contact with me :)
I'm sorry for a long time to updating.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems to me that the language barrier is too big for functionality requests to be understood as intended.
Nobita, if you need any further clarification then let me know. Otherwise thats fine too, but then I will need to have another addon coded for this functionality.

It seems to me that the language barrier is too big for functionality requests to be understood as intended.
Nobita, if you need any further clarification then let me know. Otherwise thats fine too, but then I will need to have another addon coded for this functionality.
I planning add that request to much, and I will consider to do again, with same accounts from same browsers and with your idea I think that would be great ;)

get some error on 0.58

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: detected_by_cookie - library/Nobita/AccountDetection/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:41

#0 /srv/www/public_html/library/Nobita/AccountDetection/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(41): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/srv/www/public...', 41, Array)
#1 /srv/www/public_html/library/Tac/StopCountrySpam/ControllerPublic/Register.php(433): Nobita_AccountDetection_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#2 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Tac_StopCountrySpam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#3 /srv/www/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /srv/www/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Very strange. THIS hack works perfect on 1.2.0 GOLD for my. And I didn't see any differencies from you hack? What the catch?
Many thanks for creating this!

Here are my feature requests:
  1. identify multiple accounts by browser fingerprinting
  2. identify multiple accounts by evercookie (please allow us to turn this on per user)
  3. identify multiple accounts by mac address through javascript
  4. For IP identifications, list if the IP is static or dynamic
  5. IP identifications may be coincidental. The review of all reports is labor intensive. My site gets thousands of reports. This can be solved. Please add a calculation to show if the accounts are operated by the same person by comparing:
    1. similar usernames
    2. similar email address
    3. similar username of one account as the email address in another account
    4. similar DoB
    5. similar user profile fields
    6. same email domain
    7. similar contact details
    8. posts in same forums
    9. visits or posts to the same threads
    10. accounts give likes to each other
    11. accounts do not have conversations with each other
    12. one or more accounts have warnings / bans
    13. IP address is dedicated or not.
    14. Email address is active or not (if the site requires active email to post)
  6. Set automatic staff actions:
    1. merge accounts
    2. send warning
    3. ban accounts
    4. make account discouraged user
    5. disallow registration
    6. ban IP
    7. ban browser fingerprint
    8. give evercookie
    9. remove likes traded between the accounts
    10. assign the report to a moderator
    11. ignore the report
    12. ignore reports about the user forever
@Nobita.Kun, add this features to your add-on and I'll buy it. No doubt!

I installed your version you sent me today. I logged on as 3 different users using the same browser.... and its not detecting anything.

No not at all.

I also asked some of my normal users to make a 2nd account...waiting on them now,.

Ok... Heres the scoop.

Out of the 3 users who registered new accounts, it flagged one account - and it didn't tell me who the other account was. To be honest this has mod has never worked for me properly. I really hope you get this working correctly as I have a large forum and have lots of people who get banned and re-register.

upload_2013-8-13_6-35-55.webp

Ok... Heres the scoop.

Out of the 3 users who registered new accounts, it flagged one account - and it didn't tell me who the other account was. To be honest this has mod has never worked for me properly. I really hope you get this working correctly as I have a large forum and have lots of people who get banned and re-register.

View attachment 54066
Register with same browser or not? By the way If user register or login by multiple browsers, Its will have problems

Top Bottom