Multiple Account Detection Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

I asked my admin moderators to test this. The first attempt was the same as mine. Multiple accounts logging in.
No report created. Is there maybe a setting we have missed? As I don't think this is working at all.

I asked my admin moderators to test this. The first attempt was the same as mine. Multiple accounts logging in.
No report created. Is there maybe a setting we have missed? As I don't think this is working at all.
Try to using normal account to testing.
Step by step to testing.
- Clear your cookie
- Using 3 accounts (not moderator, admin or special groups can pass with this)
- Login...

I get this error on closing a report with your latest version:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: detection - library/Nobita/AccountDetection/ControllerPublic/Detection.php:261
Generated By: anthony, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Nobita/AccountDetection/ControllerPublic/Detection.php(261): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/ptsdforu/...', 261, Array)
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Nobita_AccountDetection_ControllerPublic_Detection->actionClosed()
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/detections/3/closed"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This also won't allow you to view the ip of other users when clicking upon it within a report, unless logged into the ACP. It throws and error.

Hey Nobita,

This doesn't show the multiple users in the "view" overlay when matched for IP only, having turned off everything else.

Screen Shot 2013-09-03 at 4.49.16 PM.webp

I got the same error.
So I am only interested in catching multiple accounts based on cookie, so I set all the advanced detection points to zero.
We then got this detection when our admin logged in with multiple accounts:

8.webp

Another problem. We have our moderators set so they can't see detections:
Can view detection reports: Not Set (No)
Can view log IPs: Not Set (No)

But they still see the Detected Items alert in the moderator bar. They click it and get a no permission error.
This addon has too many bugs, I'm afraid.

I can't delete any of the reported people. I click Close, but it does nothing.

The list keeps growing :( Look at the reported Date too, its always the current date.

upload_2013-9-15_15-15-21.webp

I'm planning rebuild this Addon at this weekend. I'm so sorry for all people which didn't work as expect. In next version have remove some features. I'll post at this thread :)

Top Bottom