Multiple Account Detection Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

Not impressed with the footer link you added into this globally without giving any notification or mention about this anywhere. I am really annoyed that I wasnt told about this and I ended up with your link site wide without realising. I had hoped you would have been able to make this function as expected but clearly adding a footer link is more important to you than correcting the fact that this does not work at all as you would expect. Thanks a bunch.

Since the recent updates its been telling me that most of my members have multiple accounts when its obvious to me they dont have multiple accounts because its picking up on myself and i only have one account. I really dont think it working right :(

Not impressed with the footer link you added into this globally without giving any notification or mention about this anywhere. I am really annoyed that I wasnt told about this and I ended up with your link site wide without realising. I had hoped you would have been able to make this function as expected but clearly adding a footer link is more important to you than correcting the fact that this does not work at all as you would expect. Thanks a bunch.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/multiple-account-detection-tools.2103/update?update=5499
Did you read that? I'll change positions of copyright.
Since the recent updates its been telling me that most of my members have multiple accounts when its obvious to me they dont have multiple accounts because its picking up on myself and i only have one account. I really dont think it working right :(
It's detected by Points. Are you sure you set right there?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/multiple-account-detection-tools.2103/update?update=5499
Did you read that? I'll change positions of copyright.

It's detected by Points. Are you sure you set right there?

I just read it there, the original never had a sitewide link in the footer so I wouldnt need to get it removed as it would only be for staff with access to the addon. I have set the points correctly on my end, they were all as default at 10 which I would assume would work considering theres no explanation of how the points work.

I have decided not to use this addon any more and I would appreciate a refund from you as it has never worked as described and hasnt detected one account correctly. Once you have refunded me please remove me from your mailing list. Thanks.

Is it right ? @Michael said on plugin review page:

Add on has never worked as expected, does not detect multiple accounts accurately as you would expect and developer added a footer copyright link in globally without notice. Not impressed and I would not recommend this add on, it is not fit for use.

The new hotfix you sent me doesn't detect anyone now.

EDIT: wait it might be working, caught 1 person since ... will update later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom