Multiple Account Detection Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

maybe multiple account is the word, but on similar its not 100% for double account, so need to check each registration and no 100% hit for double account. think only can found via same cookie. ip also need to check if proxy.

Why don't you use an automatic download service? Also haven't received the updated product.

How is this add-on working out for you Anthony? I've been watching this closely and would appreciate your thoughts on how well it has been functioning on your site?

I'm improvement to find if user have multiple account both login and register :)

yeah but seems alert on each similar entry like mail/ip/username so need to check each registration and for this i dont need some addon.

example :

Code:
user1  123@hotmail.com
user2 test@hotmail.com

detect as possible double account. similar email *@hotmail.com / similar username user*

Last edited:
yeah but seems alert on each similar entry like mail/ip/username so need to check each registration and for this i dont need some addon.

example :

Code:
user1  123@hotmail.com
user2 test@hotmail .com

detect as possible double account. similar email *@hotmail.com
Yep! But I need check some informations before decide detected user1 have multiple account in forum

i think best way to found some real double account = same ip & same cookie to detect real.

on big sites you have each day more than 100 registrations, so you get 100 alerts of maybe some double account "MAYBE"

Reactions: Dan
i think best way to found some real double account = same ip & same cookie to detect real.

on big sites you have each day more than 100 registrations, so you get 100 alerts of maybe some double account "MAYBE"
This is best way to find multiple account in a Personal Computer.
I'm improvement and testing detected such as login. Prevent get too much alerts :)

This is best way to find multiple account in a Personal Computer.

I'm improvement and testing detected such as login. Prevent get too much alerts :)

i understand you but its not 100% so if you enable as i see some ban option will user that have real nothing todo with this get banned

example :

Code:
username test1
username tester
username thisisatest

Code:
anyuser comeon@hotmail.com
anyuser wtf@hotmail.com
anyuser herewego@hotmail.com

Code:
anyuser ip 192.168.111.1
anyuser ip 192.168.222.2
anyuser ip 192.168.333.3

Option Auto Banning user is enabled and all get banned !

maybe similar username "*test*" but no true Double Account !

maybe similar mail "*@hotmail.com" but no true Double Account !

maybe similar IP "192.168.*" but no true Double Account !

if you detect via cookie seems 90% Double Account !

ip must be checked on detect if proxy or not !

but for each similar get some alert on 50 registration each days this makes you crazy to check if real or not but you get the alert on this way.

on cookie and ip will get more sortet.

sorry for my english but think all understand what is mean.

Last edited:
How is this add-on working out for you Anthony? I've been watching this closely and would appreciate your thoughts on how well it has been functioning on your site?
Not using it on my main site yet Shelley. Still testing it in a dev environment. I have an older version add-on currently doing the job... but isn't 1.2 compatible. I have it also set similar, in that it doesn't do anything other than let me know who's who and doing what with multiple accounts, then I monitor. If I ban, I then rely on evercookie to do its job which will stop anyone previously banned from re-registering. That seems to work extremely well.

I pretty much have my outcome on how I will use it, being to monitor via cookie and IP but won't be letting it ban or discourage and will use as I do my current one. I don't trust it can do an accurate job, simply put.

This addon is a little to aggressive at the moment. @Nobita.Kun - Any way to disable the checks for similar emails? All false positives so far, and many of them. I am in agreement with @TBolley , checks for duplication should be limited to IP and/or cookie.

This needs to stop looking at major email hosts, such as hotmail, gmail and so forth... it just shows false positives constantly because someone registered with their name at gmail or such.

I think the problem is caused by it not making a calculation on the likelihood. Instead it assumes its the same person if there is any similarity. This is wrong. There should be a calculation.
Admins should be able to adjust settings for the calculation. For example: the admin can set the number of points that each similarity gets. And the total number of points at which the accounts will be treated as the same person.

Often the same hosts or same IP addresses are indications that something may be wrong. Its helpful if its treated like that. But such similarities should not equal a duplicate account.

Nobita, how can I disable this checking email accounts and email domains? The feature is useless and completely inaccurate. I liked it better when this was looking at IP and username only. Including emails is a disaster for this mod.

Is there a way I can disable just email checking easily?

I'm only using this on a small insignificant forum, and daily I have multiple account detections showing up because they use the same email domain, gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com, so forth.

There is no way I could put this on my main forum... and I want to use it, but with email checking it is a waste of time. I would turn on my computer to 3000 possible multiple accounts every day.

Nobita, how can I disable this checking email accounts and email domains? The feature is useless and completely inaccurate. I liked it better when this was looking at IP and username only. Including emails is a disaster for this mod.

Is there a way I can disable just email checking easily?

I'm only using this on a small insignificant forum, and daily I have multiple account detections showing up because they use the same email domain, gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com, so forth.

There is no way I could put this on my main forum... and I want to use it, but with email checking it is a waste of time. I would turn on my computer to 3000 possible multiple accounts every day.
Sorry. I will release it when I have free time. At this time I too busy :(

This addon isnt really working for me.
I get 30-40 a day....

For example this one, it detects for no reason other then he used hotmail account to register.

I just want to know if the IP or Cookie matches. Can you put in options to select which method your using?

multiple.webp

This addon isnt really working for me.
I get 30-40 a day....
You need to wait until he releases an update. People requested this nonsense for an algorithmic approach, and it wasn't implemented well and honestly shouldn't be part of it because the complications in designing an algorithm of this level is up there for thought. We just need something to measure cookie (same computer) and IP, possibly same computer.

This has been 1 week now since i purchased this add-on and not received it... I have contacted you via private message and had to wait for a while for a reply and then had a response yesterday and you said you was busy but you have managed to post other add-ons for sale... I have sent another message asking how long this will take until i receive the item i have purchased and i have been ignored even though you have been online and answered other peoples comments and even posted other add-ons.

I have gone to paypal to try and get a refund and it says:
We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

Obviously i am not happy about this because it wasn't a cheap item it was $15 and at the moment i have nothing to show for it.
I buy items from many people on XenForo and never had a problem until this issue so i would like this now looked into a a matter of urgency. Thank you.

This has been 1 week now since i purchased this add-on and not received it... I have contacted you via private message and had to wait for a while for a reply and then had a response yesterday and you said you was busy but you have managed to post other add-ons for sale... I have sent another message asking how long this will take until i receive the item i have purchased and i have been ignored even though you have been online and answered other peoples comments and even posted other add-ons.

I have gone to paypal to try and get a refund and it says:

Obviously i am not happy about this because it wasn't a cheap item it was $15 and at the moment i have nothing to show for it.
I buy items from many people on XenForo and never had a problem until this issue so i would like this now looked into a a matter of urgency. Thank you.
Sorry for about that. I just refund 15$ for you. So please check your paypal account. As I said I have too busy at this time, and I'm testing with new features :)
Thank for purchasing again :) Hope in next release You will get it :)

Sorry for about that. I just refund 15$ for you. So please check your paypal account. As I said I have too busy at this time, and I'm testing with new features :)
Thank for purchasing again :) Hope in next release You will get it :)
Thank you i really appreciate that, many thanks.

Top Bottom