1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Vendor Digital Store..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheBoss, Mar 21, 2012.

1. TheBoss

TheBoss Well-Known Member

I have been following Michael`s microCART thread
    , http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microcart.27461/

There are a few members not to happy that the addon will come encoded or at least in one version it will be.. While I understand Michael`s idea of protecting his work/coding I also understand the flip side of the argument as to why it should not be encoded... Others were voicing concern as to the cost also , so I decided to post about another script that is available that does the same thing without being added into XenForo , unless someone can make a bridge obviously to do so...
    I did seek clarification before posting this and was given the thumbs up by a Staff Member..

The script is by idevSpot and is called
    idev-DigiMall 2.0

Multi-Vendor Shopping Cart for Downloads

Multiple merchants can sell their digital downloads with our multi-merchant digital download store software.

And recieved a 5/5 Rating from HotScripts..

A full description of features and a working demo are available at..

On sale at present at $199-95..
    I have a discount code avavilable at the moment that gives a 50% discount making it a little over $99

Once bought you are free to alter any code within the script...

Hope this helps a few people...

( PS. I have nothing to do with the above company but have used a few of their scripts over the years )