• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Multi-user shop front

CrispinP

Hi folks,

I'm about to hit buy on Xen Product Manager but have a question - hopefully this can, in some way, support it?

I have nothing to sell. I have many members selling goods on my site. I want to be able to offer them each a shop-front on my site.

Ideally, I would like it to be transparent to the user, a bit like ebay - they can browse items, add to cart etc, but at checkout time, either the fees are split to each user or come to me and I act as an escrow.

Does XPM support this, if not, is there something else which might? Even close?

Thanks
Crispin

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Xen Product Manager isn't an official or supported product, so you'll need to post in the add-on's thread (or dedicated site).

Dadparvar

I don't think so. I have XPM but don't see such feature in it.

Also I suggest you to talk to @xfrocks . he was working on an add-on on XFRM that would bring almost all you said. Maybe he can bring us some news about it. (Last time, I think I talked to him 1.5 month ago and he said he is working on it. But still no news. Hope to see it once)

CrispinP

Thanks - I'll re-ask about it there but the overall question is still valid though - anything which might do this?

CrispinP

I don't think so. I have XPM but don't see such feature in it.

Also I suggest you to talk to @xfrocks . he was working on an add-on on XFRM that would bring almost all you said. Maybe he can bring us some news about it. (Last time, I think I talked to him 1.5 month ago and he said he is working on it. But still no news. Hope to see it once)
Thanks for checking. I'll ask over at @fxrocks as well.