1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi user video upload??

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by adam simonsen, Jan 25, 2013.

1. adam simonsen

adam simonsen New Member

I am curious to know if it´s possible to create a so called VLOG- video blog- using xenforo?
    We are an educational music site, www.playwithapro.com that wants to built a forum, but where the users can upload video questions and get video answers- not just embedded- but be able to click on one of 2 buttons- 1: Record and no 2: choose file.
    We want it to be as simple as possible for the user to upload videos to our community site- and have our artists answer these questions.
    I guess you can embed from youtube, Vimeo etc but we want to host these videos and basically make a kind of YouTube channel.
    Any suggestions- ideas and advice?
    Thanks!

2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Interesting.
    I would look at wordpress for a VLOG Q&A.
    I would also allow text questions with video answers as many people won't want to ask their questions via video.

3. adam simonsen

adam simonsen New Member

It is an interesting feature, that I know companies like Vimeo and Kaltura are working hard on- Kaltura actually has a solution kind of- but not quite. I guess that Vimeo will come with such a feature soon- it would give them a big step forward. Thanks anyhow- Iguess that´s a no to xenforo...?

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Google Groups has Video.