Multi user video upload??

adam simonsen

I am curious to know if it´s possible to create a so called VLOG- video blog- using xenforo?
We are an educational music site, www.playwithapro.com that wants to built a forum, but where the users can upload video questions and get video answers- not just embedded- but be able to click on one of 2 buttons- 1: Record and no 2: choose file.
We want it to be as simple as possible for the user to upload videos to our community site- and have our artists answer these questions.
I guess you can embed from youtube, Vimeo etc but we want to host these videos and basically make a kind of YouTube channel.
Any suggestions- ideas and advice?
Thanks!

I am curious to know if it´s possible to create a so called VLOG- video blog- using xenforo?
We are an educational music site, www.playwithapro.com that wants to built a forum, but where the users can upload video questions and get video answers
Interesting.
I would look at wordpress for a VLOG Q&A.
I would also allow text questions with video answers as many people won't want to ask their questions via video.

Interesting.
I would look at wordpress for a VLOG Q&A.
I would also allow text questions with video answers as many people won't want to ask their questions via video.
It is an interesting feature, that I know companies like Vimeo and Kaltura are working hard on- Kaltura actually has a solution kind of- but not quite. I guess that Vimeo will come with such a feature soon- it would give them a big step forward. Thanks anyhow- Iguess that´s a no to xenforo...?

Top Bottom