XF 1.5 Multi Select users name & delete

Codeless

Hello
anyone can tell me on this place how can i selected multiple username and delete them
vxyvtdV.png

I already did.
Actully i want to delete usernames staring with a symbol or digit . i ran a sql query to do it .
Can you guide me
I have to delete all users name starts from AAA or more like that

Actully i want to delete usernames staring with a symbol or digit . i ran a sql query to do it .
I hope you didn't delete them using an SQL query as there are numerous tables linked to the users that you have now caused some issues with. It's not recommended to delete directly via the DB unless you modify all associated tables.

i deleted posted by content + other info i can found in db
In other words, you aren't sure if you modified all associated tables.
I'd suggest restoring from a backup (you DO have one before you manually modified the tables I hope) and then follow the process that Brogan outlined.
And your "translation" of "Select All" is incorrect - or you are using the wrong wording for it.
It should look like this

Screen-Shot-2016-11-21-at-10.14.56-AM.webp

no i just gives example . Select All option should be there to select multiple users displaying on same page
That's just the List All users page though. It isn't designed to do anything but list users so you can then look at the list or do things to indivudual users. Do do things to multiple users, that's what the Batch Update Users is for.

...never modify the database like this, unless you really know exactly what you are doing.

I did several SQL processes when I was transitioning from DNN to XF but those were all well vetted and tested. What you are doing has the potential to seriously mess things up, which is why the Batch Update process exists on the front end (to do it right, automatically)

Top Bottom