Lack of interest ACP - Add-ons - Perhaps multi-selection for batch uninstallation/en or disabling?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

securedme

It's specially useful for debugging which add-on causes the problem.

It's a nightmare to try that one by one... I'd rather to disable a range of add-on to see if one of them caused the problem..

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No I want a range of them. Disabling all add-ons can only confirm it's one of all add-ons that causes the problem. It's only useful if there's only a handful of add-on installed.

A walk-around is to go here to make selection..

/admin.php?add-ons/mass-toggle&enable=1

It would be more desirable if there's a checkbox in front of every add-on and there are buttons for Enable/Disable/Uninstall selected add-ons, right on the Add-on main page.

And I would also like to see buttons for 'Select all', 'Unselect all'.

It's a micro optimisation at best.

If you need to determine if an add-on is causing problems, disable them all and reenable one at a time until the problem reoccurs.

Or disable them one at a time until the problem stops,

Our forum, theparacast.com/forum, is suffering from a bad add-on, and the forum is not fully accessible.

So I cannot disable all add-ons via Admin.

Is there a config technique that would manage this?

Adding this $config['enableListeners'] = false; should enable you to log in to the ACP.

Make sure you remove it once you have disabled/uninstalled the add-on.

Top Bottom