Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

[XenMods] Multi Prefix - Threads can only have one prefix? Says who? Let them have multiples!

Multiple Prefixes!

Ever run into a situation where you want to prefix a thread with multiple tags? Now you can. All the same features still work, clicking a prefix shows all threads prefixed with that same prefix. Searching for a prefix will show all threads that contain that prefix (plus the other ones it has).

Purchasing
One license is good for one installation. Contact me if you would like to purchase more licences.

Disclaimer
This...

Read more about this resource...

Soooo pleased you managed to make this, @Daniel Hood . *makes a list of other mods that really need doing* :D

*edited to add* - Installed, works perfectly!

prefixes.webp

Last edited:
Hey, @Daniel Hood - doesn't play well with AnonymousPosting :) Get the following error when trying to post with both addons active. If I switch off multiprefix, posting works fine.

ErrorException: Argument 2 passed to AnonymousPosting_ControllerPublic_Forum: processAnonymousPosting() must be an instance of XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post, null given, called in /library/AnonymousPosting/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php on line 11 and defined - library/AnonymousPosting/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:16

Is it possible to Setup Different prefixes to be used as First and Second? as in example have
1st Prefix List: - PC, - Xbox, - PSN, - Nintendo
2nd Prefix List - Shooter, Stategy, Fighters, Racing, Multi, etc.

Furthermore allowing us to Force the 1st Prefix to be used, But leaving the second Optional would be useful too.

Hi there, i just bought the license. i didn't turned out what i expected. my website is more of user input based website. user won't know if they can select two prefix.
i wanted to ask that is it possible to have two selection option for prefix next to title to choose two prefix instead of selecting two from one prefix selection.
Thanks for assistance
@Daniel Hood

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If the add on isn't working for you I don't mind refunding but I'm not clear what you're suggesting.

Hi there, i just bought the license. i didn't turned out what i expected. my website is more of user input based website. user won't know if they can select two prefix.
i wanted to ask that is it possible to have two selection option for prefix next to title to choose two prefix instead of selecting two from one prefix selection.
Thanks for assistance
@Daniel Hood

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If the add on isn't working for you I don't mind refunding but I'm not clear what you're suggesting.

So @indicator ,
Do you mean having two of the '(No Prefix)' things when creating a thread rather than just the single '(No Prefix)'?

I guess it could work both ways, but I quite like it how it is.

So @indicator ,
Do you mean having two of the '(No Prefix)' things when creating a thread rather than just the single '(No Prefix)'?

I guess it could work both ways, but I quite like it how it is.
We thought of that when developing it but what if you end up with someone using 5 prefixes, the thread title box wouldn't look good.

one more thing which I want to point out that, i applied one prefix and posted the thread. after that if I want to add one more prefix to the same post by editing, it wouldn't let me select select two prefix. is it possible to select two prefix after thread post?

@Daniel Hood

Just trying this out and it seems that its incompatible with:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/thread-filters-by-waindigo.2748/

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect parameter count in the call to native function 'FIND_IN_SET'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 574
XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreads() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 637
XenForo_Model_Thread->countThreadsInForum() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 119
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 29
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/ThreadFilters/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 16
Waindigo_ThreadFilters_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/sites/p/ch.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom