Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Hi,

Is there a way to publish the list of prefixes available in the forum above the threads. So that users can filter, not only based on threads that they can view on the page that they currently browse but also see other prefixes.
upload_2016-7-18_6-19-25.webp

@clubpromos the standard XenForo bits allow you to filter one at a time, but you need something like Prefix Essentials for multiple prefixes.

And out of the box I'm not sure it supports the MultiPrefix add-on.

@Xon my question here was different, or I may have misunderstood.
My question is:
Does Multi-prefix allows you to list prefixes above forums like this:
upload_2016-7-19_6-55-21.webp

Similarly to Prefix essentials do, that's correct. If they are not compatible I have to make a choice so I am trying to find the best addon that will work for my community.

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-19_6-54-50.webp
    upload_2016-7-19_6-54-50.webp
    566 bytes · Views: 1
@Xon my question here was different, or I may have misunderstood.
My question is:
Does Multi-prefix allows you to list prefixes above forums like this:
View attachment 137852

Similarly to Prefix essentials do, that's correct. If they are not compatible I have to make a choice so I am trying to find the best addon that will work for my community.
Not as of yet, but I have started working on a version of Multi Prefix which compatibility much easier, but I've finishing off some other add-ons first.

But it hasn't been a priority since no existing customer has requested the functionality yet.

Hi @Xon,

I face the issue of moving thread. When I move one thread from unlimited-prefixes forum to an 2-prefixes-limited forum, it always says "choose at least 2 prefixes" though I already did it. I tried many threads and faced the same. No one moved successfully.

Thanks for the update @Xon.

When trying to upgrade from 1.4.12 I get this error:

An exception occurred: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting identifier (T_STRING) or namespace (T_NAMESPACE) or \\ (T_NS_SEPARATOR) in /home/nginx/domain/public/xenforo/library/SV/MultiPrefix/Installer.php on line 29

1. XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1052
  2. XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 277
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->verifyAddOnIsInstallable() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 203
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  5. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php at line 25
  6. XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domain/public/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

Hi @Xon,

I face the issue of moving thread. When I move one thread from unlimited-prefixes forum to an 2-prefixes-limited forum, it always says "choose at least 2 prefixes" though I already did it. I tried many threads and faced the same. No one moved successfully.
I'm failing at reproducing this issue.

Can you provide some screenshots of the Thread Prefixes options of both forums via conversations? This includes allowed prefixes and the multi-prefix options.

Hi @Xon

Is it possible to change the term "Prefixes" from being hard-coded to be translatable? Currently I can't translate the term Prefixes if I choose 2 or more prefixes. I can't find it in phrases.

Thanks

Top Bottom