MP1st.com

PR0TENTIAL

http://forums.mp1st.com/

We finally launched our forums! As a staff we would like to thank all the creators of XenForo for creating such a great product that we could host the forums with.

Feel free to register if you enjoy video games!

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. :)

EDIT: Slavik confirmed we have a valid XF license.

http://forums.mp1st.com/

We finally launched our forums! As a staff we would like to thank all the creators of XenForo for creating such a great product that we could host the forums with.

Feel free to register if you enjoy video games!

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. :)
Your using nulled XenForo. Check the powered by link.
If I have to go by what the guy above said.

Buy a license.

How are you able to post in this forum yet not having a valid licence?

Maybe KAM, messed up the permissions or something. Allowing people who don't have a license to post in here, would help KAM catch people who arn't using a valid version of xenforo.

Maybe KAM, messed up the permissions or something. Allowing people who don't have a license to post in here, would help KAM catch people who arn't using a valid version of xenforo.
Well I can't start a new thread, so it must be someone who has a licence that entered his username in the Forum Users list in the Client Area...

How can you tell they don't have any valid license. I still see the Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2012 XenForo Ltd.

But you're right it is not linked so they break the license agreement with xenforo ltd i think.

2. Rights

The Software is licensed to You for use only under the terms and conditions of the License. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, copyrights and trademarks in the Software belong to XenForo Limited, that rights in the Software are licensed (not sold) to You, and that You have no rights in, or to, the Software other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

All copies of the Software must contain the same proprietary notices that appear on and in the Software, including all copyright notices embedded in the Software, which must remain unaltered from the original and visible at all times, unless by specific prior arrangement with XenForo Limited.

The Software may be permanently transferred by the original purchaser to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee") not before 120 days following purchase, provided that the expiry date of the License falls after the date of the transfer. The original licensee may not retain a copy or installation of the Software. The Subsequent Licensee must agree to the terms of this Agreement and waive the right to transfer.

He is showing up as licensed. However I will forward it onto Ashley to verify he isn't just using someone elses details.

The forum is fully licensed to forums.mp1st.com

I personally downloaded the installer from xenforo.com and uploaded it to the server. It looks like the link back to Xenforo.com is indeed broken. This was not intentional and probably happened when moving it. The link should be fixed now.

But seriously, I love XenForo, but you could also just say the link is broken instead of immediately accusing us of using a nulled script.

I hope this clears things up.

The forum is fully licensed to forums.mp1st.com

I personally downloaded the installer from xenforo.com and uploaded it to the server. It looks like the link back to Xenforo.com is indeed broken. This was not intentional and probably happened when moving it. The link should be fixed now.

But seriously, I love XenForo, but you could also just say the link is broken instead of immediately accusing us of using a nulled script.

I hope this clears things up.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Now, opinions on the actual site now that we verified it's legit?

Doesn't actually verify it's legit. Anybody could just say it was a issue with moving. ANYWAYS, I love the skin! Nice job. (y)
I'm 100% sure that mod will come back and confirm it is licensed. And thanks, PR0TENTIAL and I put in a lot of time getting it the way it is.

I like the layout, the skin... the look overall.

However, I was confused at first, I assumed it was going to be a .mp3 site. Hah. Talk about a wake up...

Either way, looks nice. Good luck. (y)

Looks really nice, a lot of thought and detail seemed to go into it which I love :).

My only problem with the site would be the navigation roll over gradients, they looks so bleh ;p.

But great job, great looking xenforo site

Top Bottom