1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP1st.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by PR0TENTIAL, May 29, 2012.

1. PR0TENTIAL

PR0TENTIAL New Member

http://forums.mp1st.com/

We finally launched our forums! As a staff we would like to thank all the creators of XenForo for creating such a great product that we could host the forums with.

Feel free to register if you enjoy video games!

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. :)

EDIT: Slavik confirmed we have a valid XF license.

RobinHood likes this.
  2. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

Your using nulled XenForo. Check the powered by link.

3. whyweprotest

whyweprotest Well-Known Member

If I have to go by what the guy above said.

Buy a license.

4. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

How are you able to post in this forum yet not having a valid licence?

5. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

Maybe KAM, messed up the permissions or something. Allowing people who don't have a license to post in here, would help KAM catch people who arn't using a valid version of xenforo.

6. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Well I can't start a new thread, so it must be someone who has a licence that entered his username in the Forum Users list in the Client Area...

7. patrick91

patrick91 Member

How can you tell they don't have any valid license. I still see the Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2012 XenForo Ltd.

But you're right it is not linked so they break the license agreement with xenforo ltd i think.

8. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

He is showing up as licensed. However I will forward it onto Ashley to verify he isn't just using someone elses details.

9. niosus

niosus Member

The forum is fully licensed to forums.mp1st.com

I personally downloaded the installer from xenforo.com and uploaded it to the server. It looks like the link back to Xenforo.com is indeed broken. This was not intentional and probably happened when moving it. The link should be fixed now.

But seriously, I love XenForo, but you could also just say the link is broken instead of immediately accusing us of using a nulled script.

I hope this clears things up.

JVCode, Digital Doctor, MCTSS and 2 others like this.
  10. PR0TENTIAL

PR0TENTIAL New Member

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Now, opinions on the actual site now that we verified it's legit?

11. Matthew2D

Matthew2D Active Member

Doesn't actually verify it's legit. Anybody could just say it was a issue with moving. ANYWAYS, I love the skin! Nice job. (y)

12. niosus

niosus Member

I'm 100% sure that mod will come back and confirm it is licensed. And thanks, PR0TENTIAL and I put in a lot of time getting it the way it is.

13. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

Who made your skin?

14. niosus

niosus Member

I did for the most part, PR0TENTIAL helped out with some of the details and graphics.

15. JABRONI

JABRONI Well-Known Member

Looks really good & fits your wordpress theme very well. Great job!

PR0TENTIAL likes this.
  16. niosus

niosus Member

Thanks! :)

17. PR0TENTIAL

PR0TENTIAL New Member

So.. people would rather accuse us of pirating instead of commenting on the actual site itself? I see..

18. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I like the layout, the skin... the look overall.

However, I was confused at first, I assumed it was going to be a .mp3 site. Hah. Talk about a wake up...

Either way, looks nice. Good luck. (y)

PR0TENTIAL likes this.
  19. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Ignore them ! Wait till someone actually verifies about it .

It's nice looking skin !

PR0TENTIAL likes this.
  20. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Looks really nice, a lot of thought and detail seemed to go into it which I love :).

My only problem with the site would be the navigation roll over gradients, they looks so bleh ;p.

But great job, great looking xenforo site

PR0TENTIAL likes this.