Mozilla Firefox 29.0.1

Amaury

According to the update history, it was installed yesterday at 10:38 PM, but it didn't go through until I opened Mozilla Firefox this morning.

Anyway, Mozilla Firefox has updated from 28.0 to 29.0.1, and I am loving the new look.

upload_2014-5-10_7-33-15.webp

I updated to 29 at school (where I use FF because Chrome crashes).

Reminds me of chrome...

I use chrome mainly.

I love how fast the thing is; a massive improvement over the old one. I wish, it didn't go with the "curved" texture look, tho. The design was fine as is.

Not many issues with the release other than the small hitches here and there.

I love how fast the thing is; a massive improvement over the old one. I wish, it didn't go with the "curved" texture look, tho. The design was fine as is.

Not many issues with the release other than the small hitches here and there.

And the black arrow icon that shows in the tab when a video is playing on YouTube was fixed!

I'm glad 29.01 came out because 29.0.0 was buggy as hell.
Its annoying that the tabs show part of the page title and the active page title no longer shows.

I'm glad 29.01 came out because 29.0.0 was buggy as hell.
Its annoying that the tabs show part of the page title and the active page title no longer shows.
I've been working on v30 for a while now (from night to aurora to now beta) and I'm worried about what stable will be.... Something 'odd' happens when Firefox reaches stable. I don't know what they do with the code, but everything works smoothly until it reaches stable.
:cautious:

Not really feeling the Chrome look(Chrome sucks) but I am digging the new update for Firefox.

personally I use Metro IE 11, which for the most part is superior for me, but since I dislike Chrome, FF is my alternative for the few times sites crap out with using IE

Not really feeling the Chrome look(Chrome sucks) but I am digging the new update for Firefox.

personally I use Metro IE 11, which for the most part is superior for me, but since I dislike Chrome, FF is my alternative for the few times sites crap out with using IE

You shouldn't even be using Internet Explorer at the present time, as there's currently a critical security vulnerability in all versions.

I upgraded from FireFox-version 29.0 towards 29.0.1 yesterday and now FireFox is loading all websites extremely slow.
It is soooo slow, I can not even work on my XenForo-Forum.

Is there any way to downgrade back to version 29.0 ?

Hard to understand that this world only offers 4 Browsers (IE ? FireFox ? Chrome ? Opera ?)

Is there any slim-styled (without all the bells and whistles) but secure browser available ?

:coffee:

I upgraded from FireFox-version 29.0 towards 29.0.1 yesterday and now FireFox is loading all websites extremely slow.
It is soooo slow, I can not even work on my XenForo-Forum.

Is there any way to downgrade back to version 29.0 ?

Hard to understand that this world only offers 4 Browsers (IE ? FireFox ? Chrome ? Opera ?)

Is there any slim-styled (without all the bells and whistles) but secure browser available ?

:coffee:
What add-on (or plug-ins) do you have installed?
Screenshot_1.webp

Most browsers out there are based off of of Chrome or Firefox, including Opera now.

Palemoon is Chromium based, and Aviator is Firefox based.
No arguing there, just thought the 'there are only 4 browsers' comment wasn't entirely true.

Upgraded and it doesn't reek of 2000 so that is a good start. Still tries to look like Chrome so I will just keep using Chrome.

Okay, I'll say this.. developers should really stop using the same setup for ages and then suddenly change it, without a way to change it back. That just makes people hate you.

Thank god there's addons to fix it.

Top Bottom