I'm trying to relocate my site running 1.3.5 from http://whyzzat.com to http://archive.whyzzat.com to make way for an upgrade / redesign.
I've done the following;
- Set up the subdomain in cpanel (verified working)
- Copied the files from public_html to the new directory.
- Checked / changed the permissions for both data and internal_data to 777 per the install instructions.
- Modified library/config.php on the new site.
- reran the install BUT just chose to rebuild everything because I don't want to break the live data or running web site.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
For the life of me, I don't understand what I might be missing, unless it's some permissions settings, or a hidden file somewhere that specifies the subdirectory the files are in.
PLEASE help, as I'm at my wits end and getting bruised from banging my head against the wall.