Moving Search Upwards

Crayo

I'm struggling to move the search box up after tweaking quite a lot of the header. I know how to remove it, but it removes it from every single page, and I would prefer not to do that. I just don't know how to move it.

Here it is:
8Fas6xs.png

Thanks in advance.

Whilst you're here Shelley, could you help with something else?

554VUIj.png

You see those two "post new thread" buttons? For some reason the top one doesn't work at all. You can't click it, there's no hover, anything. The second one works fine. I simply can't find out why.

Nothing in extra, and the hover already works for the bottom one, adding that simply changes the hover for the bottom and does nothing to the top one :(. Looking in Sp but can't see anything.

I'm unsure myself since it's hard to debug from a screenshot and i don't know the hover effects the style is using. If this is a custom style perhaps it might be best to ask the author since I probably wouldn't be able to view as a guest if you provided the link anyway. Jake or Brogan might jump in at this point. Sorry.

Button hover changed for the bottom button, but nothing for the top. I added a hover there before, but it just confused me how nothing works for the top button and now the top navigation, but does for the bottom ones. Weird. :confused:

I just took a look at your tablinks and upon hovering they are jumping.

the following will fix that (btw stunning looking style)you may not need to use !important

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks a {
    padding: 0 9px !important; }

Shellleeeyyyyyy :). Could you help me one more time? I've been trying to change the node title font to the one we have on the main forum using MyBB and I don't know how. I've tried multiple things but I can't seem to do it.

Thanks yet again.

Shellleeeyyyyyy :). Could you help me one more time? I've been trying to change the node title font to the one we have on the main forum using MyBB and I don't know how. I've tried multiple things but I can't seem to do it.

Thanks yet again.

unsure what you mean but the following if i read correctly should change that not sure whether you wanted to do a colour change or change font-family

Code:
.node .nodeTitle a {
    color: red;
font-family: insert font name here;}

We have tried that before, but it doesn't seem to work. We are trying to import a custom font from our main site (wweforums.net), but we don't know how to import it. We have already tried:

Code:
@import url(http://wweforums.net/images/wwe/fonts/fonts.css);

but that didn't work either :(.

Top Bottom