Moving multiple posts

Paul

Morning all :)

Just a quick question - i have a bunch of posts that i would like to move from one "forum" to another (i think i'm using the correct terminology there!). Now i can move individually, and i can move a bunch on a page - Select one, click in the 'select all' box, and all on that page selected.

However is there any way to select more than 20 (total shown on one page) at a time?? I want to move the complete forum :)

Paul

Moderation does work across multiple pages. You can "select all" form page 1, and then move to page 2 and "select all" again. You will notice at the top right corner it will tell you how many "selected threads" there are, no matter what page you are on.

Now, if you have a lot of pages in that forum, you may want a faster way? I'm not aware of any other faster way to move multiple post (still learning).

Aarmin,

Yes worked that one out, however as you correctly say, you have to select each page and then select all - i was after a way to manually move all posts in one to another...

:)

Ahh oki - i did wonder if it was just me going mad. Many thanks Brogan for the info - will keep watching and waiting for it to be implemented!

Paul

Top Bottom