Fixed Moving media to another category

I'm not entirely convinced that error is coming from XFMG, though, equally, I can't think where else it would be coming from unless you have any add-ons which modify any gallery functionality?

The only place in the XFMG code which uses the phrase: "please_enter_value_using_x_characters_or_fewer" is to do with Gallery custom fields but that shouldn't be relevant here.

I initially thought it could be related to the media titles which do default to 150, but the error message for that phrase is different.

So, all in all, I can't reproduce this. Do you have any add-ons that extend XFMG? Even if you don't, can you reproduce the issue if you disable all add-ons and try again?

I'm not entirely convinced that error is coming from XFMG, though, equally, I can't think where else it would be coming from unless you have any add-ons which modify any gallery functionality?

The only place in the XFMG code which uses the phrase: "please_enter_value_using_x_characters_or_fewer" is to do with Gallery custom fields but that shouldn't be relevant here.

I initially thought it could be related to the media titles which do default to 150, but the error message for that phrase is different.

So, all in all, I can't reproduce this. Do you have any add-ons that extend XFMG? Even if you don't, can you reproduce the issue if you disable all add-ons and try again?
Thanks for replying Chris,

I imported from [xfr] User Albums. The titles of the photos in [xfr] User Albums are longer then the 150 character. I suspect this is the reason why I am getting the 150 character limit error when trying to move a photo. Any suggestions on how to move the photos titles that are longer then 150 characters?

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Well, as I stated, I do not believe that to be the case because it would be a different error message.

However, you can try it by adjusting the maximum length in the Gallery Options in the first instance. Let me know if it continues after that, and whether the error message changes at all:

upload_2015-2-14_0-23-43.webp

Well, as I stated, I do not believe that to be the case because it would be a different error message.

However, you can try it by adjusting the maximum length in the Gallery Options in the first instance. Let me know if it continues after that, and whether the error message changes at all:

View attachment 98320
Changed the field to 400. Still the same error. I disable all addons and that didn't fix the issue either. I am trying to move a users album to a category. Not sure if that is the issue or not.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

I think we've figured this out and it could be the moderator log system which has a restricted length.

If you feel comfortable with making a quick change, this is the fix that should solve this particular problem (there's a few more fixes, but this is all you need right now).

Open file library/XenGallery/ModeratorLogHandler/Media.php:

Line 14 is:
PHP:
'content_title' => $content['media_title'],

Change that to:
PHP:
'content_title' => utf8_substr($content['media_title'], 0, 150),

Top Bottom