XF 1.3 Move Xenforo to Weebly page

JimW

I used Weebly as a website builder on Bluehost. I have a page (Community) I would like to have my Xenforo forum on. How do I add Xenforo to my Community page? Currently, I get the message 404-page not found

Website is: ind-service.com

I thought Weebly was a hosted service itself? Last I checked, you can't install anything custom on Weebly so you can't install XF there.

Otherwise, if it's just a general web host, you'd upload the XenForo files into the community/ directory via FTP and follow the installation instructions in the manual. (If you're not sure what to do, you can purchase the installation service and we can install it.)

Thanks for the reply Mike. You are probably correct. I did install XF on my Bluehost server into the community directory per instructions. I have someone building a website for me. While he is working on my website, how can I access XF in the cpanel to customize it while I'm waiting for the website to be built?

I appreciate your help Mike. Found XF was installed into community/upload. I was able to add a page in Weebly with an external link that pulls up XF. XF is not installed in Weebly but allow redirect.

Top Bottom