Implemented Move the "Upload a File" button / swap it with "Post Reply"

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Every time I post a reply I click on the "Upload a file" button by mistake as that is where I would logically expect it to be.

For people with wide monitors they have to mouse right over to the far edge of the screen to click on the "Post Reply" button.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ditto, I made this mistake on my first post. It was down to me being lazy, I didn't look at the button properly - but I assumed (It makes perfect sense) the button immediately below the textarea would submit the reply.

The Post Reply and More Options seem a bit lost over their with all the WYSIWYG buttons located to the left.

Every time I post a reply I click on the "Upload a file" button by mistake as that is where I would logically expect it to be.

For people with wide monitors they have to mouse right over to the far edge of the screen to click on the "Post Reply" button.

Agreed. For consistent look, IMO Upload a File, is more of an Option, so it should sit next to it. :)

Just bumping this up to see if it garners any more support as it was posted quite a while ago.

If arrangements were to be made I'd rather have more options next to Upload a File, and post reply by itself on the right side.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense (to me) to have the more options button. Post Reply states that you've finished your message and you want to post it, it shouldn't have a "more options" next to it IMO.

Top Bottom