Implemented Move the 'Mark All Forums Read' Link

vord

Or at least put an "are you sure" confirmation after you click. I've done it twice now by accident and it's becoming annoying.

Also the text is a bit small at the top there. I feel I should be clicking something up there but get it wrong sometimes.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Peggy and I are in your camp - important buttons to the center FTW.

That reasoning makes sense too. The only reason I suggested moving it in the first place was so that links would be arranged in order of "most used" from left to right. But maybe I'm off-base. o_O

I understand your logic, but I find that I simply don't read the header navigation from left to right, it's more of a centre-outward kind of scanning than a reading-a-sentence sort of thing.

The only reason I suggested moving it in the first place was so that links would be arranged in order of "most used" from left to right. But maybe I'm off-base. :confused:
Same here.

I always arrange my menus left to right and top to bottom.

not sure of what is the benefit of "marking all forums read" at all ?

Not everyone will want to read every single thread, for example I won't read the non-english language threads as I cannot understand them. So once I've read all the other threads then I'll click the link.

Top Bottom