• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Most Likes

Most Likes 2.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Total Likes - Display a Total Likes block in the sidebar.

Description:

Display a Total Likes block in the sidebar.

(Example of Total Likes in sidebar)

View attachment 76453

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 76454

Installation:
  1. Download totallikes_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-TotalLikes_v1.0.xml file
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Read more about this resource...

Amaury

If I may make a suggestion, "for" and "the" shouldn't be capitalized since they're prepositions. Prepositions are only capitalized in titles if they're at the beginning or end of the title.

Like I said, though, this is only a suggestion. If you want to keep this way, by all means do so. :)

Skylined

I might give this one a try. :)

Is it possible to add an option to enable/disable displaying avatars and enable/disable user names?
I think that way it would be a tad more eye catching. (Talking about the avatar option)

WCFA

I noticed the install is for 1.3 I installed in 1.2.5 did show on the side bar is there a widget to turn on to make this work ?

Thanks.

sbj

I have a bug here. I have this in my sidebar 2 times. If I set "Most Likes position" to zero, there is one "Most Likes" sidebar block (always the last block is most likes). If I set the position to a different number, then I have 2 "Most Likes" sidebar blocks. One at position set, and one at last position again.

Robby

I have a bug here. I have this in my sidebar 2 times. If I set "Most Likes position" to zero, there is one "Most Likes" sidebar block (always the last block is most likes). If I set the position to a different number, then I have 2 "Most Likes" sidebar blocks. One at position set, and one at last position again.
What was the somution to this. I have the same problem?