pic001.webp

(Example of Overlay)

pic002.webp

(Example of Options page)

pic003.webp

(Example of User Group Permissions)

pic004.webp

Features:
  • Likes count links to overlay showing who did the Liking.
  • All phrases start with mostlikes_ for your convenience.
Installation:
  1. Download mostlikes_v2.8.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-MostLikes_v2.8.xml file
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Requirements:

This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sidebar-positions.3799/

User Group Permissions:

Normally the Unregistered/Unconfirmed and Registered user groups are set to "Allow".

Questions and Answers:

Q: Will this work with other frameworks?​
A: No.​
Q: Are Profile Post Likes counted?​
A: No.​

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

On Jan 1, 2016 version 2.6 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection...
  2. See description

Most Likes v2.8 changes: Fixed minor issue with avatars.
  3. See description

Most Likes v2.7 changes: Fixed issue dealing with Profile Post Likes.

Latest reviews

Great plugin, great support - andy helped me with my problem very quickly. I like it. Thx very much, Andy!
Very nice add-on. I'm using it for my site now and it works just as advertised. Plus the developer cares and is there to help with any installation issues you might have. What's not to like??
One more great plugin by Andy. I can talk for hours how great person and developer he is. It works smoothly and adds quite a nice feature to my forum. Thanks for everything Andy.
I'm giving this one a try to get good content and award (in some way) those users that help with useful threads/posts.
I've made a suggestion and Andy implemented it, he also helped me with a problem that I had. Great support!
Excellent as always...........................................................................................................................................
Nice update, Andy!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2.3 is really cool!!!
My members love seeing who received the most likes the past seven days. I thought I had set tough rewards for them, but the Like functionality is an absolute winner, coming from MyBB. Thanks Andy!
Excellent!!! What a way to engage members. Works perfect and is idea for your sidebar add-on !

Thanks Andy!
Properly installed and running, thank you very much for your great work. And copy helps us all. No more receives a warm greeting from Spain............
Top Bottom