Most Likes

Most Likes 2.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Total Likes - Display a Total Likes block in the sidebar.

Description:

Display a Total Likes block in the sidebar.

(Example of Total Likes in sidebar)

View attachment 76453

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 76454

Installation:
  1. Download totallikes_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-TotalLikes_v1.0.xml file
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.

Read more about this resource...

If I may make a suggestion, "for" and "the" shouldn't be capitalized since they're prepositions. Prepositions are only capitalized in titles if they're at the beginning or end of the title.

Like I said, though, this is only a suggestion. If you want to keep this way, by all means do so. :)

I might give this one a try. :)

Is it possible to add an option to enable/disable displaying avatars and enable/disable user names?
I think that way it would be a tad more eye catching. (Talking about the avatar option)

I noticed the install is for 1.3 I installed in 1.2.5 did show on the side bar is there a widget to turn on to make this work ?

Thanks.

I have a bug here. I have this in my sidebar 2 times. If I set "Most Likes position" to zero, there is one "Most Likes" sidebar block (always the last block is most likes). If I set the position to a different number, then I have 2 "Most Likes" sidebar blocks. One at position set, and one at last position again.

I have a bug here. I have this in my sidebar 2 times. If I set "Most Likes position" to zero, there is one "Most Likes" sidebar block (always the last block is most likes). If I set the position to a different number, then I have 2 "Most Likes" sidebar blocks. One at position set, and one at last position again.
What was the somution to this. I have the same problem?

Top Bottom