More smilies.... Not likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does she do? I'm always seeing something about her workload. Must be tough.

Shelley has been extremely kind and very generous in the free resources she has provided. A level of high standards and quality on her time, as a free volunteer.

I respect her wishes and desires to take a break and step back. And really wish other people (no one in general) would also respect her wishes and simply be thankful for what she did freely and non-selfishly provide.

I completely agree. I'm not angry by any stretch. I really appreciate the work, that is why I am hoping her mind changes.
Respectfully and not directed toward you, but generally speaking..... This isn't the 1st thread post where someone has pointed out Shelley stepping back and "requesting" or "hinting" that she return.

From what I understand, she has been swamped at times by request and even rude people demanding things from her (not naming anyone). Some people may have taken her for granted and others taken advantage (as a matter of an opinion).

I just personally think it would be generally best to let her be (in my opinion) and not to draw so much attention toward her taking a rest from it all.

Respectfully and not directed toward you, but generally speaking..... This isn't the 1st thread post where someone has pointed out Shelley stepping back and "requesting" or "hinting" that she return.

From what I understand, she has been swamped at times by request and even rude people demanding things from her (not naming anyone). Some people may have taken her for granted and others taken advantage (as a matter of an opinion).

I just personally think it would be generally best to let her be (in my opinion) and not to draw so much attention toward her taking a rest from it all.

I rarely read or see those threads. My apologies. I can request this to be closed.

OH nvm read that all wrong. I know what it is now! It would be nice if shelley did post the current project as is and maybe someone else can finish off and credit?

I rarely read or see those threads. My apologies. I can request this to be closed.
No worries.... It has been a cross between here, there, and else where. Easily not noticed and I thought I would simply say as such.

Again, my message isn't really addressed to you, but generally speaking. Please take no offence as I mean no offence to you or anyone else (and if you have, please accept my apology).

And posting this here will not change my mind or accomplish anything. This thread will end badly I can assure you.Heck, I state I have a heavy workload whilst the devs here can go awol for months and you lot defend them to the hilt. I put more time into xenforo than most people here.

See post above this one. I didn't think this would come off the way everyone is turning it into. Wow. Back to keeping my mouth shut.

Yeah from an outside perspective (I was unaware of any issues). This looked more like a support thread and awww thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom