1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More smilies.... Not likely

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sheldon, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

What does she do? I'm always seeing something about her workload. Must be tough.

3. Sheldon

4. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Shelley has been extremely kind and very generous in the free resources she has provided. A level of high standards and quality on her time, as a free volunteer.

I respect her wishes and desires to take a break and step back. And really wish other people (no one in general) would also respect her wishes and simply be thankful for what she did freely and non-selfishly provide.

5. Sheldon

6. Adam Howard

Respectfully and not directed toward you, but generally speaking..... This isn't the 1st thread post where someone has pointed out Shelley stepping back and "requesting" or "hinting" that she return.

From what I understand, she has been swamped at times by request and even rude people demanding things from her (not naming anyone). Some people may have taken her for granted and others taken advantage (as a matter of an opinion).

I just personally think it would be generally best to let her be (in my opinion) and not to draw so much attention toward her taking a rest from it all.

7. Sheldon

I rarely read or see those threads. My apologies. I can request this to be closed.

8. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

OH nvm read that all wrong. I know what it is now! It would be nice if shelley did post the current project as is and maybe someone else can finish off and credit?

9. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

I'm confused. What is happening here?

10. Adam Howard

No worries.... It has been a cross between here, there, and else where. Easily not noticed and I thought I would simply say as such.

Again, my message isn't really addressed to you, but generally speaking. Please take no offence as I mean no offence to you or anyone else (and if you have, please accept my apology).

11. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Removed since stewart1champ removed his intial post

12. Sheldon

As am I, that is why I requested this to be closed. I was just attempting to show appreciation for certain work, I think it was viewed wrongly. I am certainly not here to start any issues.

Vincent likes this.
  13. Sheldon

See post above this one. I didn't think this would come off the way everyone is turning it into. Wow. Back to keeping my mouth shut.

14. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Wrong place, wrong time. Don't worry about it if you were trying to do good!

0xym0r0n likes this.
  15. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

Yeah from an outside perspective (I was unaware of any issues). This looked more like a support thread and awww thanks for everything.

yodawan likes this.
  16. MOZ

MOZ Well-Known Member

I agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.