More Pre-Sales questions! :)

mikelowrey

Hello again,

I would like to know if with xenforo, you can add/create a limit when viewing the forum, to be more clear, I would like the guest to view up to lets say 30 pages, after that, he needs to sign up to keep viewing.

Having people register and login with e-mail instead of username?

Also, Is there a way or addon in xenforo that you could track creations of multiple accounts?

Lastly, can xenforo be customized to include small logos (ads) such as these ones www.m4carbine.net on the top?

I also noticed in that whenever I create a new thread, I see the "Post a Poll" below, Is there a way to disable that and enable it to a certain group of people?

Thank you!

One more!

Let's say the I have the forum already and is currently live, but I would like to try and do some changes to the forum without the users seeing it yet... Then when I am done I would like to make those changes live and have the user enjoy it, is it possible for such thing?

One more!

Let's say the I have the forum already and is currently live, but I would like to try and do some changes to the forum without the users seeing it yet... Then when I am done I would like to make those changes live and have the user enjoy it, is it possible for such thing?

Backup your live forum, copy the backup to your test forum and experiment on your test forum. Then once you are satisfied with yout changes, apply the changes to your live forum, after taking another backup of your live forum.

Top Bottom