XF 1.4 More Moderator & Administrator Tools

XenForo 1.4 continues to add tools and enhancements to help your moderators and administrators to manage your users and their content.

Today, we're looking at inline moderation enhancements, 'author alerts', the 'Like' removal tool and the reply ban system.

YouTube | Vimeo

Hmmm.

Really nice and sought after additions :)

I'm really looking forward to 1.4!

(Actually, I'm not because all my add ons will probably break, but yeah...)

Great additions!

@Kier does the thread ban field for the username populate automatically with only those who have actually replied to the thread? Meaning, does it allow you to ban anyone, or just those who have replied to the thread?

I have a question about the like removals....I am not sure if the post ratings can do this but if it can't....i wonder can the default like removal feature somehow be implemented in post rating in case someone goes on a post rating rampage?

Can you then remove their ratings they made in X amount of days by extending the core feature in 1.4 into the mod itself?
(If this is already possible...forgive me, i havem't used the add-on in over a year hehe)

This is also the first HYS video I can say literally impressed me and I love the humor in it :P

The "Reply Ban" is going to be a huge help to my staff and will improve the quality of our community by quite a bit. The more moderation tools, the better!

Awesome work, guys! :D

Top Bottom