XF 1.5 More Columns for Account Menu

Amaury

I've removed the search bar from the sub-navigation bar—and consequently changed the link destination of Search Forums to the general search rather than threads and posts—and moved the contents of Useful Searches to the account menu. Now, how can I add more columns to the right within the account menu. I don't want the menu to be that tall, and so I'd like something like four columns with five links each, which I can figure out myself once I know how to add more columns.

Thanks!

Account Menu.webp

Edit: This is the current code I have for the new items I added:

Code:
<ul class="col3 blockLinksList">
                <xen:hook name="navigation_visitor_tab_links3">
                    <!-- block: useful_searches -->
                    <li><a href="{xen:link find-new/posts, '', 'recent=1'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:phrase recent_posts}</a></li>
                    <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                    <li><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$visitor.user_id}', 'content=thread'}">{xen:phrase your_threads}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$visitor.user_id}', 'content=post'}">{xen:phrase your_posts}</a></li>
                    <li><a href="{xen:link search/member, '', 'user_id={$visitor.user_id}', 'content=profile_post'}">{xen:phrase your_profile_posts}</a></li>
                    </xen:if>
                    <!-- end block: useful_searches -->
                </xen:hook>
                </ul>

Last edited:
Your width of the menu is given in the CSS too narrowly.
If you them make broader 3. column is also indicated beside 2. column;)

Code:
.Menu {
    min-width: 420px;
}

or

Code:
#AccountMenu {
    min-width: 420px;
}

Top Bottom