1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Show Current Activity on Account Menu

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Amaury, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I'm trying to add this to the account menu, but I'm having two issues:
    • Even though I inserted it in the same spot, it's not sitting next to "Show online status" like "Log Out" does, but rather below.
    • I can't get it to actually work.

Menu 1.PNG

What am I doing wrong?

This is how the code is for that area in the navigation_visitor_tab template:

Code:
    <ul class="col1 blockLinksList">
                        <li>           
                            <form action="{xen:link account/toggle-visibility}" method="post" class="AutoValidator visibilityForm">
                                <label><input type="checkbox" name="visible" value="1" class="SubmitOnChange" {xen:checked $visitor.visible} />
                                    {xen:phrase show_online_status}</label>
                                <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
                                <label><input type="checkbox" name="activity_visible" value="1" class="SubmitOnChange" {xen:checked $visitor.activity_visible} />
                                    {xen:phrase show_your_current_activity}</label>
                            </form>
                        </li>
                    </ul>

2. Pacco

Pacco Member

Code:
    <ul class="col1 blockLinksList">
                        <li>           
                            <form action="{xen:link account/toggle-visibility}" method="post" class="AutoValidator visibilityForm">
                                <label><input type="checkbox" name="visible" value="1" class="SubmitOnChange" {xen:checked $visitor.visible} />
                                    {xen:phrase show_online_status}</label>
                            </form>
                        </li>
                        <li>
                                 <label><input type="checkbox" name="activity_visible" value="1" class="SubmitOnChange" {xen:checked $visitor.activity_visible} />
                                    {xen:phrase show_your_current_activity}</label>
                        </li>
                    </ul>

3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

No results.

4. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

I doubt the data would be available to the template for the account menu, or anywhere outside side the account_privacy template.

5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

That's a shame!