• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Mood Icon Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not what I envisioned and the smiley looks like it has some rollers in its hair or something. Could you do a bent arm to the right of the smiley and him leaning on it like being tired?

I'll try what you suggested and if this still looks a little odd I'll go back to the drawing board and re-design the "overworked" mood. Thanks for the response arny.

Yeah, I was kind of modelling it on myself :D

You have your mood Paul lol. I'm sure I'll be getting tons of questions "why is that guy in the mood pack?" "it's not a mood"?
tongue.png

hmmm the idea of a smiley, red-eyed holding a bottle of alcohol I feel should make the pack though possibly under another mood title. Suggestions as always are always welcomed.

Is it possible to know the font used or is it secret :p ?

sorry allan I can't give out that information. The author of that font specifically told me that the font can only be used but the name has to be kept between myself and him.

Thank you Shelley :)

I am trying to create moods for fun, I'll show you :p

Test: agressif.webp (with different font and Buuf icons)

Thank you Shelley :)

I am trying to create moods for fun, I'll show you :p

Test: View attachment 8875 (with different font)

What settings are the font?

To me it should look clearer. Did you apply anti-aliasing on that font? if so set this to NONE as pixel fonts should not contain any kind of anti-aliasing. Ensure the horizontal spacing is is set to "0" also as this distorts the font if text spacing is added.

The following mood derived from this thread so I commenced on designing the beer mug (which was a pain in the arse to design) just wondering if the title and the design (specifically the beer mug) is good enough to convey this? Be honest and don't hold back I'm open to criticism (mood below)

****faced.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom