Modify BBCodes to be forum/thread specific

The Grand Potentate

Cedric's done an amazing job with the BBCode Manager but there's a feature that I'd like to see - basically, I want to be able to force apply based on the forum/thread, certain BBCode rules. For instance, if there was a thread devoted to pictures that were not 100% kosher, then I could set it up for all images uploaded to be automatically spoilered using his new wrap code. Something like that might come in VERY handy.

Cedric's done an amazing job with the BBCode Manager but there's a feature that I'd like to see - basically, I want to be able to force apply based on the forum/thread, certain BBCode rules. For instance, if there was a thread devoted to pictures that were not 100% kosher, then I could set it up for all images uploaded to be automatically spoilered using his new wrap code. Something like that might come in VERY handy.
I've already replied you on this here. This could be done using this function in the callback
$params = $parentClass->getThreadParams();
or
$param = $parentClass->getThreadParam("param");

The param should be nodeid or forumid, just check.

Edit: But you will need to create a new bbcode and can't replace directly the xenforo img bb code. Now there's may be a solution that I haven't tested and could be fun: create a new bbcode with the xenforo img bbcode set as a wrapper and send it the content without modifying it.

Top Bottom